Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I took the plunge!

I know I said this probably wasn't going to be a daily blog but I have something really important to tell all 5 of my readers. Are you listening? Are you ready? Ok here I go...

I joined Beachbody as a Coach yesterday! I'm so excited to be joining an awesome team and taking the journey to reach my own fitness goals and helping you to do the same. 

I think what put me over the edge was how excited I've been over the progress I've been making. While the number on the scale doesn't seem huge, the boost in my confidence and how my clothes fit now is totally worth it to me. And those 7 pounds (yep, 7 as of this morning!) are nice to shed too. 

I don't claim to be an expert. As a matter of fact, I'll openly admit that this is new to me and I'm learning too. That's the beauty of it! I'm on your team walking right beside you. 

T25 was awesome to me. I've never been more dedicated. And now with the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology I fully expect to see my goal weight very soon. Who knows, maybe I'll have abs one day?! Ha! 

If you're interested in looking around and seeing what I can do for you please don't hesitate to call, text, or email me (genevaemiller@yahoo.com). Also, check out my Beachbody page to see all the great things we have to offer. 

I'll fill you guys in on my first 2 days of the 21DF tomorrow. 

Until then,
Geneva 


No comments:

Post a Comment