Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 0

The day has finally come! The 21 day fix has begun for me. Since it's still early in the day I don't have much feedback to give but I thought I'd share a little bit about the planning and prepping that I did yesterday. 

I received my package from Beachbody last Saturday and immediately started putting my meal plan together. I searched Pinterest for ideas (great source of ideas by the way!) and found a template that worked for me. I stumbled across a blog that had exactly what I needed. If you're looking for an awesome template check out Fit Mom Aly

After adapting her template to my needs/likes/dislikes here's what I came up with: 

I even created a shopping list to make navigating around Kroger much easier. Cody tends to get a little impatient in the grocery store when I try to "wing it" so this helped a ton. I can honestly say I've never bought so much produce in one trip! Haha Already off to a good start! 

When we got home (after my Mothers Day nap) I got to work prepping. It was pretty easy and with the exception of seeing pure terror in my baby's eyes when I started the food processor everything went off without a hitch. 

I'm excited to see what the week holds and the progress I can make! I'll keep ya updated (maybe every few days, nobody wants a daily blog do they?)

Until then,

   

No comments:

Post a Comment