Thursday, August 4, 2011

Only Me

Holy Moly as if I don't have enough of those "only me" moments in my life, another one crept up on me yesterday too. It all started at lunch when my coworker, Gigi, and I decided to go to Walgreens and get some sweet coupon deals (Yes, I want to be an extreme couponer....at age 24). We went to the Walgreens closest to my house so when we finished, it only made sense to swing by and drop off my $16.83 worth of stuff. I went home, dropped of my stuff, and locked the door behind me.

Now move to 4:30. I get up, clean off somewhat arrange things on my desk and grab my purse to leave. As I do everyday I dug around in my purse looking for my keys before I head out to the parking deck. They're not there! They're not ANYWHERE! Turns out, they accidentally fell out of my lap and into her floorboard. Now normally this wouldn't be a big deal but this happens to be the coworker that left already and lives in Conway. Oooops!

Jamie to the rescue! I called my bestie since my hubby was working and she came to get me around 5:15. She drove me to my house to change clothes, back to her apartment to run on her treadmill (more on that later) and then back to my house last night. And she's so sweet she even picked me up for work today.

This kind of thing happens to ONLY ME! I've come to grips with the fact that this is the kind of thing that keeps me guessing and on my toes with my life. There's never a dull moment, I like it that way. =)

Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment