Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Couponing!

I may have mentioned before but I've really tried to get into the "Extreme Couponing" in the past few months. I don't consider myself extreme by any means but I do make a genuine effort to save us money. I've been doing pretty well so far but today was my best trip yet!

I went to Walgreens (they are always really helpful!) and ended up having 4 different transactions. Here are the specs:

1 12pk of Cottonelle toilet paper
1 6pk of Scott Naturals paper towels
6 containers of Lysol wipes
3 bottles of Purex laundry detergent
Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner
2 packages of plastic forks, spoons, and knives

All for a total of 23.82! I saved 40.01! I'm pretty stocked up on some of our household essentials.

That's my brag for the day.

-Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment